Wednesday, March 16

Honest Riches Updated for 2013!

Just a quick note that Holly Mann has updated Honest Riches in a new 2013 edition. She has added an unbelievable amount of additional information making it even better than before.

Besides the original material she has added sections on getting your business setup, content management solutions, hosting tips, goldmine of new SEO techniques and much, much more!

Here's a quote from Holly:

I receive quite a few letters from people from all over the world. The letters people email to me are sometimes extremely personal. I hear from every single age group, from 15-70. I hear from people with sicknesses, diseases, disabilities. I hear from single parents and veterans. I want to help each person, but I don't have the time to be a personal mentor or coach. So I am doing what I can with my free time - to continually update my ebook with the best resources as well as putting all my best resources on this website for all to see. I am lucky that I have not spent thousands of dollars on get-rich-quick schemes online. I haven't had to. Although I know how to make a good living on the Internet, I always want to learn more and stay on top of the ever-changing internet marketing world.

Get Honest Riches today!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Joniki said...

Very nicely done blog with solid money making info.

Steve "joniki" Phipps
www.joniki.com
Your Home For Making Money Online

7:04 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I really appreciate this blog. Good work.

I just submited my website to DiverseList.com.com, its really easy, and the
submit site
directory is free.

Keep it up.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Teli said...

You write very well.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home